Virtual Federal Edge Educational Presentation
Our one-hour Educational Presentation is designed to help you understand your benefits and make informed decisions when planning your retirement.
This comprehensive presentation discusses benefits for Federal employees working in a range of government agencies – from VA hospitals and the Social Security Administration, to US Postal workers, the Department of Agriculture and many other agencies.
You will also learn how to get your No-Obligation Federal Retirement Benefits Analysis.
Federal Edge video topics include:
- Understanding the CSRS, FERS and the CSRS OFFSET Retirement System.
- How the FERS “Three-Legged Stool” works with your Thrift Savings Plan and Social Security benefits.
- CSRS — how benefits are calculated and requirements to qualify for your pension.
- Life Insurance (FEGLI) — learn how it works, associated costs, and what happens to FEGLI when you retire.
- How to maximize your Thrift Savings account — learn how it’s computed and what benefits will be payable to your survivors plus catch-up rules, loan regulations, your withdrawal options at age 59 ½ and more.
- Plus answers to questions about the Windfall Elimination Provision and how it affects your Social Security benefits.
Thanks so much for your interest in our Virtual Federal Edge Educational Presentation. Just fill in the form below for free access to this informative video which you can watch from your computer.