Virtual Federal Edge Educational Presentation
Our one-hour Educational Presentation is designed to help you understand your benefits and make informed decisions when planning your retirement.
This comprehensive presentation discusses benefits for Federal employees working in a range of government agencies – from VA hospitals and the Social Security Administration, to US Postal workers, the Department of Agriculture and many other agencies.
You will also learn how to get your No-Obligation Federal Retirement Benefits Analysis.
Federal Edge video topics include:
- Understanding the CSRS, FERS and the CSRS OFFSET Retirement System.
- How the FERS “Three-Legged Stool” works with your Thrift Savings Plan and Social Security benefits.
- CSRS — how benefits are calculated and requirements to qualify for your pension.
- Life Insurance (FEGLI) — learn how it works, associated costs, and what happens to FEGLI when you retire.
- How to maximize your Thrift Savings account — learn how it’s computed and what benefits will be payable to your survivors plus catch-up rules, loan regulations, your withdrawal options at age 59 ½ and more.
- Plus answers to questions about the Windfall Elimination Provision and how it affects your Social Security benefits.